Life goes on...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

1st luv SOLD

1.....2.....GONE.....

my house ('her') is gone...just like in an auction when the hammer went down hard on the table, that's how my heart feels right now.
crushed & shattered to pieces..
I have already previously stated that I'm not 100% willing to let go but for the sake of my family, I have to let her go.
Don't ask me how much i have made from this transaction as no amount can justify the love i had for her...5 years of peaceful living, 5 years of beautiful scenery & serenity, 5 years of fond memories...
my friend said 'have to let go wholeheartedly' and my sister replied 'first love is always hard to let go'....it's sooo true!!
It's my first matrimony house after all, a place we have worked hard to buy, argued & fought over the design and where we can walk around the house in the dark with peace...that her beauty...for that i have to make sure the next owners love you like i do.
So long 638...

Labels: , ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

awwww, babe the pain will subside, slowly but surely. so where you moving to? and oh selamat hari raya to you and your family!

8:54 AM, September 30, 2008  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

thanks babe!!

11:26 PM, November 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home