Life goes on...

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Out of MIND!!

There are 2 kinds of women (or more) in this world. One is those who love when their partner shower them with expensive gifts and the other is those who frown. I belonged to the latter version, wierd???
That's why they said women are unpredictable. For me, i might always grumble and silently admired those women who are constantly showered with expensive gifts but when i'm given one, i'll felt sad and heartpain. That's how i felt last nite...
He came home and said that he got a surprise for me - which i took as an excuse so he can escape washing the dishes, until he showed me the box. He said since i have given him an expensive advance birthday present and the Bali trip is more like a family trip rather than my birthday gift, that's why he decided to get this gift which i can use physically rather than on memory. I appreciate his thoughfulness but to me, materialistic items are not realistic. I prefer security than appearance, hard to understand? Meaning i rather him to keep the cash as a backup rather than spending it, even on me.
Whenever he have that extra dough, he will, without thinking, spent it on me. When we were dating, he sold some of his foreign currency notes from his collection to get my first & last Swatch watch. Last 2 years, he bought me a OSIM UZap for no reason. I'll think twice if i'm going to spending hundreds even for someone close to me. Perhaps he's more generous and i'm more stingy??
To him, it's his way of expressing his love and wanting me to have the best. I know and glad but i'm a more realistic person and rather to have a fat bank account than to have a house of branded items. I can see he's upset that i'm not pleased with his choice of gift but sorry i can't hide my feelings - so i told him this'll be the last and expensive gift, well...beside the diamond ring i wanted for our 10th anniversary, which he can start saving now.



PS: Thanks B for the gift, i really appreciate this but this's really not necessary, maybe it's your passion for watches, this's like the 5th watch you bought for me....anyway we had an agreement and now i'm awaiting for my diamond bling?? Hee...luv ya...

Labels: , ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home