Life goes on...

Monday, August 17, 2009

I AM CRAZY...on baking

Today after dinner, i decided to try baking the M&M cookies since it's still early. I ended up baking more than 50pcs of cookies till 10pm. After baking, then the pain and ache from the neck to my legs came. Arghhh...so aching...
I think the love of seeing the end product are what that thrills me to bake more...
These are what i have done so far:

M&M cookies


Collection of cookies for own consumption


luv the colours...

Vanilla butter cupcakes with Choc melts
End product - coated with choc coating


Choc with Cinnamon cookies - before

After baking
Cornflakes cookies - before

After


Labels: ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

wah raya cookies settle liao! kekeke...

10:55 AM, August 18, 2009  
Blogger ayeesha said...

my M&M cookies didnt turn out well..coz i didnt use the beater mixer...n my oven has no temp. heater..n it got burnt...feeling frustated..any tips?

12:51 AM, September 08, 2009  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

hi ayeesha,

think u hv to get a proper oven and i think i know e trick to crunchier cookies. Bake a little longer but hv to keep watching to prevent from burning. I used 160dg fan forced and baked for ard 20 mins and the colour turned out nice and texture crunchy.

Gd luck!

10:54 PM, September 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home