Life goes on...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still alive

i wonder how i managed to stay 1 piece without collasping or breakdown. With the organsing of the trip and managing the renovation of my new place...i am surprised at my calm state...
Bad news come 1 after another..before even i can catch my breathe
boss leaving
recession
lost my 'promotion'
my aunt fell
my mum's prob
MIL's health
Hub's uncle kidney prob
i kept praying to God to keep me sane and shoo the huge dark clouds before me, as this is only the 3rd week yet i'm experiencing the worst crisis in my life! Please aid me to ride smoothly this torturous journey for the rest of this year, amin. I don't know if i can handle another bad news....
Now my top priority is hoping that my aunty can recover fast and be healthy again. Seeing her with tubes all around her body causes so much tears, she's such a strong & persistent lady that she can't stop pulling the tubes that are of discomfort to her. Ah Yi, jia you, G needs you to be around when she deliver your first grandson in few more months. Everyone want to see the fierce, active and funny Ah Yi again.

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home