Life goes on...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Surprise!!!

At 3pm
My phone rang, it's my receptionist:

R: You have a flower bouquet here, do you want to collect or ask the man to send it down?
Me: Are you sure?? There are many Sharon(s) here.
R: Are you Sharon Txx Cxxxx Cxxxx and your mobile no 9xxxxxxxx??
Me: Yes! But who will send it to me?? (*still in doubt*), what occasion ah?

When i got the bouquet 5 mins later, i saw the note on the card and can't stop smiling....

A lovely surprise from my man, i didn't expect to make it up...a month later!! Seriously, i don't fancy flowers as they are costly and wither fast, i usually prefer to be treated to a nice dinner or given a nice present. But i kinda like this surprise this time, after the last bouquet given 4 years ago (though it's my own confession that i don't like bouquet).
Woman will be woman, we are contradicting in nature, don't we?? Or just me?? Hee...i won't mind such romantic gesture once in a while.

Thank you, my man...for making my day...for reminding me that we still have that passionate love even after 13 years together...for being such a sweetheart with those words...i'm really touched beyond words...


just try not to make me angry that often ok???

Last but not least....i want to post a super cute photo of my gal..who has inherited the vain-ness genes from us...


Don't she look like Twiggy?? hee...


Labels: , ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

awwwww....so lomantic.

9:21 AM, November 07, 2008  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

heee...

12:30 AM, November 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home