Life goes on...

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A beautiful day - 12thJune2008

They planned, we waited and the day finally came, without much glitch. I must say the dinner went quite smoothly till i didn't touch much food on my plate so is Eili who can't swallow her excitement on that night. Hub have to walked all the way to Macs at Great World to get her dinner.



I have plenty of photos to upload again and more stories to tell, in the meantime, these pictures to spin some story first:






The food to torture Ey and his buddies
(Left: Kopi with Chilli Padi, Oreo Wasabi, Super Sour Plum, Super Bitter Tea, Digusting Banana with egg white)






Sop putting on the gift we got for her




Isn't she beautiful????




Rene and the 'sistas' including real blood related sisters




My vainpot looking happy with her temp curly locks

Transformed to princess by night

Another princess - older literally...haahaa


Eili and her great-grandmother

I luv this picture!

The newlyweds with their 2nd outfit

*UPDATED-MORE PHOTOS*

I was feeling lil lazy to update all the photos then i realised i hv not been using the trusty Picasa for a loooong time...so here's e collation...never mind the alighment of the photos...




The entertainment the guys put up during the day, singing to 881 song, pole dancing and clear tape waxing. Ewwww...

Random of my gal


With relatives

Finally my vainpot, yah that's my product.



Labels: , , ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home