Life goes on...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Problematic month

/*Problematic Month*/

Though it's the month of my birthday but it's seems like a difficult and trying one.

Still waiting for Hub to solve his problem and it's killing his appetite. I'm feeling anxious and worry too when things are not concluded and left hanging in the air. Sigh..

Then this morning, my sis called me about her marital problems. Though not surprised but I just hope things can work out for both of them. It's not even a 3rd party problem but more of communication issues.

Sometimes i wonder, we can change a person's thinking but we can't change his personality or character but how are we going to make it work if the main issue can't be changed? How? That's life....full of decisions and dilemma.....

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home