Life goes on...

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers' Day Part 1

/*Mothers' Day Celebration Part 1 */

I luv them to bits. They may be noisy and naughty but they are the cutest around!!

The usual suspects gathered at Abang's house on Sat for Mothers' Day Celebration. We had sambal beef (POWER!!), fried beehoon, BBQ chicken/hotdog/crabstick, lemak and 5 cakes to celebrate. Yes, 5 cakes! My youngest SIL baked 3 sinful choc cakes/brownie, Kak Ani baked another choc and i brought my cute cake that i baked in the morning with Eili.

The next morning, hub and me woke up with sore throat. Ah heck lah, I'm still stuffing food with chilli as the chinese saying goes "医毒攻毒" (cure the poison with poison) and it works. Feeling much better this morning..wakakaka...

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home