Life goes on...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Anytime now

Ai yo...i'm typing this from my guest room and i can hear Eili's snoring, her room is just next to the guest room. Like father like daughter...cheh!
Anyway, now into my 37th week, the D-Day is approaching....ANYTIME!! The pregnancy is considered full term and now we are into the waiting game. 4 people in my family are wishing that she'll born on their birthday:
1) If she's out tomorrow, she's be celebrating her birthday yearly with her grandma;
2) If she comes out on this Wed, 21st, she'll be having the same birthday as her father;
3) If she come out next Monday, 26th, she'll be having the same birthday as my dad and my sister. Imagine that 3 generations!!
So you see, at times, i'm wishing she can stay till 1st Nov so it'll only be her own special date BUT i don't think i can tahan another 3 more weeks. Let's see.....

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home