Life goes on...

Sunday, December 28, 2008

a BRAND 2008 year (part 1)

Year 2008

what an exciting (and emotional) year!!! A year which i received much abundance and protection from God, a year which taught me to live life happier, to let myself go for the first time and enjoy the fruits of my labour.

2007 is a tremendous good year which shot up my earning power through the sky and going into 2008 turning 30 had another tremendous effect on me. Older = wiser??? not really....

For a gal who never bowed to any branded house, who thinks that 'a good buy is when you pay less for a product that looked expensive', well still my thinking these days. I have come a long way to reward myself with my first ever branded bag all because of my sister!! She went to Italy for honeymoon and tempted me with the cheap prices of Louis Vuitton as compared back home. At least few hundreds difference for the same bag sold at Raffles Hotel, tell me who won't be tempted????

As a 'celebration' of turning 30 this year, i treated myself with my first LV bag, a Speedy 25, something i can afford comfortably, and with partial sponsorship from my sisters as my 30th birthday gift.
As the saying goes 'once a woman got her first branded stuff, she'll NEVER STOP'. How true!!! Next i lay my hands on the next 'cheaper' branded stuff i can afford, COACH, a brand that are despised in USA but well-loved here.



My 2008 theory is, as long as i liked the design, the price is primary issue (without bursting my bank account). So here i go, getting my second and third branded bag...so shallow of me...but then say what you want to say....i'm enjoying my fruits....

Ahh...since we are on the topic of bags, i decided to give up one of my COACH bag for sale as I have spotted another desirable bag at Cityhall.
I have bought this beauty less than 2 months ago and seldom displayed it out. Guaranteed tiptop condition!! Comes with Coach paper, box, dust bag and authenticity card. She is spacious, eye-catching and multihandy. She can be used in 3 ways and have plenty of pockets around her. Latest design in store and i have not seen anyone using this bag for now.
FOR SALE - OP ART JULIANNE (Madison)
Sold at boutique: S$855
NOW SELLING: S$730 neg

details of bag:
Hybrid silhouette offers satchel, shoulder and cross-body versatility with detachable strap
Inside zip pocket
Cellphone/multifunction pockets
Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
Zip-top closure
Outside back pocket with zip closure
Op-Art Sateen print fabric with lightweight leather trim
Fabric contrast lining
33 1/2" detachable strap
16" handles with 5 3/4" drop
12 1/4 (L) x 12 3/4 (H) x 4 (W)

Please spread this beauty news around.

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home