Life goes on...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Out of Action, Out of Office

Just 2 days at home and i am feeling so imprisoned in my 92sqf cell, how to be a full time SAHM?? I have not step out anywhere except to the clinic and the pathetic small mall near my place. I need a breather!!! sigh...
Eili had fever since wednesday night and this continued until now, so after a visit to the doctor this morning, she was diagnosed with swollen TONSILS again (2nd time already). Red flammed swollen tonsils which causes her fever to fluctuate up and down and this will continue for a week. She lost appetite for food or milk and her nose is blocked. Poor baby and poor me as she tossed and turned thru out the night. Can you imagine she even woked up at 4am and asked me to feed her medicine?? Which child on this earth will volunteer that???
So with the swollen tonsils, i gave her some icy treats like ice cream or cold water to relieve the pain, as recommended by doctor. She's still active and bubbly but once when the night comes, she'll be slightly cranky and feverish. I felt so uneasy whenever she had fever, never to take it easy on that. Hopefully she'll be ok by Monday.
PS: oh my pomelo is having some teethy problems too, i hope she get all her wisdom after the problem has been extracted. Hahaha...Rest well, my pomelo.

Labels: , , ,

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear ..hope she's well by now. Take care guys!

8:47 AM, July 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home