Life goes on...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lelong Lelong Part 2

Once again, the time of the year for some early springcleaning!!! So I can get the new clothes in. HeeHee...

Actually, i have wanted to do since last year and you know how things run in my household and finally I put my foot down in organising the Lelong website. At last!! I guess there's a karang guni characteristic in every woman, agree??? Buy and buy but never wear!

So friends, I am selling some items from my wardrobe which either (a) I can't use it anymore [fat liao lah!] or (b) I don't have the chance to utilise it. Rest assured that the items are in good condition and some are still brand new with label tag!!

Check out the items at -----> A peep into my world

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home