Life goes on...

Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, BaoBei

Without fail, every year this day i will reminisce how i delivered her to this earth. Starting from the brown spotting on 6th July to the period where i had my contraction at the labour ward towards delivery.

It's has been four years already and it's seems so long, though i still prefer the stages when she's learning to talk and walk, so cute. Now it's pure torturement with some fun. It's not all that bad, just that after a day of work and cooking dinner, the last time you wish is to endure her tantrums. All these for a declaration of her love to us, PRICELESS!


Still she is part of me and i will always live for her...for that I LOVE YOU, my darling gal....

Labels: , ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh dear we missed eili's birthday!! sorry eili.....HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY. Welcome to the club.

9:26 AM, July 09, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Eiliyah!! May all your dreams come true!

Wah Aunty Sharon, is this where you've been hiding all this time ? I haven't seen any updates on multiply for awhile already .. now I know where to find you & eiliyah :P

3:10 PM, July 11, 2008  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

No worries Datin Sophie, must be Datuk or Puteri keeping you busy right?? ;p

11:26 PM, July 12, 2008  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

Thanks for the wishes Alya!! Now all of you are 4yo yah...how time flies...

ooops you discovered my little secret...i'm falling in love with blogspot again!!

11:28 PM, July 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home