Life goes on...

Monday, June 30, 2008

My first French

In the month of June, I have my first F*R*E*N*C*H experience - voila

My first french manicure

Nice?? Light pink with white french manicure with splash of gold sprinkles. Big Huang added some gold ball on 2 fingers for each hand but all dropped out at the end of the day.

Courtesy of Big Huang who didn't charge me a single cent for her express service, she used good quality nail polish - i think called IPS???. Thank u Ah Hua!! We did a quick painting during our 1 hour lunch and for the rest of day, i avoided going to toilet. All these to prep the next day for Rene's wedding. Big sacrifice hor, i endured with these long nails and only God knows how much i wanted to cut these nails supershort every single day. I can't TYPE!!! I constantly accidentally scratched Eili when i shower her and i left deep scratch marks on Hub when we had our pillow fight. ;p

Oh.....and finally i got my hands on Her, LV Speedy from the city of love, Rome. Fine, i know it's a little tad late to own a branded bag at the age of 30 yo but hey some people just bloomed later than others can.


Now i am left to enjoy what the french called that's life - c'est la vie baby
I am targetting to get my other dream bag....LV Galliera

Labels: ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on your SPEEDY!!! i am also eyeng on the galliera. let's work hard towards that goal!! hahaha.

9:36 AM, July 03, 2008  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

thanks babe!!! a little hardpain on the amount spent but at least saved a bit since hv Vat refund.

Galliera??? $1900 only *cough blood*

1:06 AM, July 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home