Life goes on...

Monday, June 02, 2008

Branded craze

it's definitely not a status issue BUT i am having this urge for such purchase since i blowed the big 3 candles.


For those who know me, knows that I am not that brand conscious type of person. For me, a great buy is to get something that looks grand and cheaper than those branded names. Ever since my sis told me that her honeymoon destination will be Italy, i know i have succumbed like the many (million) women who are on a go-go ga-ga craze on designer stuffs especially LV (for the ignorant it stands for Louis Vuitton).


my dream bags (far beyond my reach):


LV Alma (i liked the damier collection)





Galliera GM

No pic

(Click here to see pic: HERE)

Speedy 25



Miu Miu



Now...which one shall i start bleeding for????

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home