Life goes on...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Thank you...because of you...

I will never celebrate Mother's Day because there is no special bond with mine.
If there is a day like Grandma's Day, i'll be the first to hold a party.
4 years ago on 7th July, I became a mother and learnt all the meaning of being one.
Still a resentment against my own as I have never experienced the same like my little gal did.
But it's also because of my little gal that I have let loose of that resentment praying everyday She will change, she will be proud of us, she will do her duties unselfishly. Only time will tell and only God will know.
^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
To my baby,

Because of you, all the suffering, stretch marks, leg cramps, weight gain, are all worth it.

Because of you, I have learnt to love somebody again, lessen the hatred and anger in me.

Because of you, I have learnt to be more patient and tolerant to others, living a day by day.

Because of you, the world is no longer in darkness, as i know you'll be with me no matter what happens.

Because of you, i have laughed my guts out even i am still angry with the world.

Because of you, I am not afraid of walking alone, as i know you will walk the world with me.

Because of you, I am not afraid of rejection by others, as I know you will stand by me.

Because of you...I am still breathing...Thank you my dear baby, I am still learning to be the best Mum in the world. Please forgive me if I am too strict, too short temper and too conservative as I want the best in the world for you. I love you to bits!!!

Thank you GOD for giving me the best gift ever (not even e man can match it!)


HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO

ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!!

Labels:

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaauuuuwwwww u made me teary reading this...;)

10:01 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home