Life goes on...

Monday, May 26, 2008

Photos Galore of my 30th

Plenty of photos...


Thank you to all for giving a BIG blast and i am truthfully grateful of your friendship ;p


Actual day : 16th May

Location: East Coast Park

Peeps: Me, Hub & Eili


Hub got me a GUESS black rose gold watch which i don't mind using but i was hoping for something more formal. Well i decided not to change as a respect of his sincere gift.




My 3rd cake in 3 days!! My sweet Hub still remembered that I loved the Truffle Cake from Royals, i casually told him my choice a year ago! Thanks love!


Date: 15th May

Location: Office/Vivo Secret Recipe

Peeps: Lynn, Stacy, Joanna, Zee & Esther


Told my GANG that i don't need a whole cake a bit wasted since we all had a heavy lunch so the cute them bought 3 individual slices of cakes! Unique at least we can get to all different cakes.

Blowing my 29th years away....waaahhhh.....



My GANG


They are as crazy as me! Only 1 person missing - Yes it's you ANGELA GOH!!


Me and pretty but nonsense Lynn




Date: 15th May


Location: My house


Peeps: Pomelo Rynz & Family/Rockmelon Pin & Burger Kiffli




Receiving my humble gift from Your Highness Rockmelon Pin


The Punggol Gangz



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!


**MY GIFTS**


Being a taurean i appreciate practical gifts rather than surprise gifts which i will not use it again. Thank god everyone gave me what i will use!! Phew :)


Earrings holder fm the Huangs Sisters

Aska Yang disc fm Angela

River Island necklace from Rach & Li Li

Really loved this earrings holder, can store more than 80 pairs!!!


Surprise gifts from the pomelo/rockmelon sisters



Beautiful sweet daisy from Datin Siti


Frame fm Rockmelon Pin


Necklace set fm my dear boss (sorry i changed e items)


Bodyshop perfumes from Pomelo Rynz


Another cake courtesy of Pomelo Rynz


There you go, that sums up a 3 days celebration for a 30 yo woman which is quite divattention. Well if those msian artistes can marry for 7 days 7 nights, i am sure a 3 days are quite reasonable for me. I actually have more hilarious photos taken in office but i am sure my GANG will ripped me apart if i post it here. Hahaa.

Labels: , ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home