Life goes on...

Monday, February 11, 2008

What life is about???

Sometimes i wonder how should we live a meaningful life without knowing when will be our last meal, last squabble with your spouse, last laugh with your family or last conversation with your friends. Too often we are distracted by bad vibes around us and are blinded to realise that life is precious every single second.

Maybe until when something bad happened then we'll treasure whatever is left hanging. Should we live to the fullest with thinking "just ourselves" or live the way people are pleased?? I would say both - to live with best benefits for our own selves while making people happy with our decisions. But not everyone have the same thinking as me, particularly those closest around me.

Arghh...it's only Monday and i'm babbling with negative stuffs. Maybe i worry too much. Worry about not going for a break, worry the wellbeing of my family, worry not having a saving, worry about the slow economy that might be affecting us etc. When can I wake up one day and feel the best of my life and stop worrying???

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home