Life goes on...

Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm going to turn half vegetarian

I am turning half vegetarian this week all for the sake of trimming my waist. Usually i don't go for salad for dinner but the last straw came when i can't fit in 3 working pants during last week's wedding dinner.
Already are running late for dinner and yet the button on my pants are ready to gave way. I know some of my colleagues are half joking betting that i won't last for even a week for this "salad for dinner" regime. I'll show them I CAN DO IT!!! YES I CAN!!! I'm a taurean and i'm strong and stubborn. Hahaha..but once a while, my evil mind will flash slides of chocolate muffin or fried chicken wings. That's my biggest weakness.
I will conquer the evil side and shed at least 2 kgs onward. My DO LIST:
  • Salad for dinner
  • 2 visits to gym once a week
  • No late night snacking
  • 1 cup of water at night
  • NO MORE snacking in office (the most difficult :S)
  • Cut down on chocolate/sweet drinks (most easy)

Target: 2 weeks

Don't my salad look fab delicious??? I'm not suppose to add salty food but since i'm left 2 slices of ham..ahh..just this time....I'll post my recipe for this soon, check out my food blog then.


Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home