Life goes on...

Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy BOSSES' Day!

This year i decided not to bring my boss for expensive lunch and the akward moment of silence in between the expensive lunch. I thought why not get him some creative cupcakes for him and i can finally have the chance to savour the delicious looking cuppies from HoneyTar? You can get her link at the right hand side.
1 stone kill 2 birds. WOOHOOO!!! So i roped in my colleagues for the order and the response is overwhelming!!! I have like $450+ worth of order and this scare the baker for a second. In the end, she agreed to do it with 2 days deliveries. Everyone are clever enough to order an extra box for themselves, including me!!
Like what are shown in her blog, the cuppies arrived beautifully decorated and WARM! I'm so tempted to eat it straightaway but...hv to keep for my 2 babies at home. Endure..Endure, patient!!!


My order - 3 Varlhona Choc & 2 Matcha Greentea cuppies
Beautiful right?? So sayang to eat them

Slowly savouring it


She chose the cuppy with butterfly topper

Another design

Labels: ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

dey look so yummy. eili eat until the face and arms all creamy! must be damn shiok lah...hehe

9:08 AM, November 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home