Life goes on...

Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day!!

/*Happy Mothers' Day!!*/

Price of maternity package/delivery charges at hospital - S$2,000.00
Price of medical charges for the last 34 months - S$2,500.00
Price of toys, books and clothings for the last 34 months - S$1,500.00
Price of other luxuries that I can’t enjoy after your arrival - S$5,000.00

Price of your smiling face when you greet me at the door everyday -
PRICELESS


YHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!
Y

Baby, Mummy might not be the perfect or best mother around, i know I have done all those tactics I am not supposed to do like shouting, threatening, caning etc but doing that does not make me love you any less. You are my only reason why I want to work hard, why I look forward to my life everyday and why I would risk my everything for motherhood. I'll give you everything a Mother could give to a child simply because I never experience it my own.

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home