Life goes on...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Going gaga over blockbuster movies

I want to watch all these movies, except Transformers, yucks!! I have been waiting for the sequels to these blockbusters and finally they are here, screening back to back literally. If I'm still single without a kid, I would have catch all these sequels from Fri to Sun straight, completing my movie list. Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek 3, Fantastic 4 and Harry Potter. Arghh...I can't wait!!!

Gosh forking out time to watch movie is almost non-existence for me and I even have to take leave to watch SpiderMan 3. How to concentrate watching with my active gal who probably will scream or ask questions throughout the show. I do not want to be shoo out from the theatre!!

I remembered watching Shrek 2 at Prince cinema when i was still 7 months pregnant and that was 3 years ago. Now I'm able to bring Eili to this show. YAH!!! She has watched part 1 and 2 and seems to enjoyed watching that green ogre, plus this is a cartoon movie definitely there'll be other kids around. At least i won't be shoo out of the theatre this time, maybe not me. Wakaka... But hor, where am i going to tumpang my 'bundle of joy' to???

Labels: , ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home