Life goes on...

Monday, May 07, 2007

Dreading Driving

/*Dreading Driving */

Arghh..someone please calm me down...I got so stressed up looking at the Basic Theory Book and to think my test date is 2 months later.
There are so many roadsigns, signboards and signals to remember and i hate complicated stuffs. Driving is sooooo darn COMPLICATED

I guess driving in Singapore with inconsiderate drivers, motorists and taxidrivers didn't help calming me down at all. With all the lane cutters, roadhoggers, cyclists who think they owned the road, reckless taxidrivers and those drivers who refused to give way, how to drive without stress here????

Imagining myself driving with a P-plate in Australia or NZ, situation probably will be different. They sympatise drivers like me and will definitely let me take my sweet pea time to park without honking at me, will give way with a smile on their face, will not overtake me while giving me their middle finger etc. Sigh...I am so scared...and I have not even driven a real car yet except those Datona cars in arcade lah!!! But bo pian lah, even though I initiated taking the test, I felt that I have been forced. Bluekkk.....


Quote of the Day:
Who are we to say who deserved to stay alive and who deserved to die? Who deserved the life right now and who deserved everything? Only HIM will decide for us..

Labels: ,

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home