Life goes on...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Already 29..waaaaa....waaaa...

/*Already 29..waaaaa....waaaa...*/

Yesterday was the only that I received the most SMS in a day, a whopping 22 birthday wishes!!!

Thank you for reminding me that I have turned 29 years old and are reaching the fearful 3 next year. blueekkkk...

Thanks to my 3 lovely sisters, Rynz, Sophie, my SIL, Jennifer, Faidzaa, Su (Haneymum), Steven, Kartini, Angela, Siti, Nita, Lisa, Rachel, Alice, Jamilah, Phoebe, Von, Charlene and Lyn for the SMSes.

Thanks to my sisters for the oncoming stay at Changi Clubhouse this sat, my 2 BIL and hub for the dinner treat, Rynz for her cute blackie cat mug, Rachel & Li Li for the Jap cat keychain, Angela & Christina for the pretty tiara brooch and lastly my La Senza thingy from Hub.
To me it's just another day...don't know why I don't feel special or happy yesterday.


A lot of things have been happening and left hanging. Just today things are started to glow a bit, Hub closed a deal just now but is co-sharing with a few agents. Well better than none mah...Happy for you!!!

Labels:

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home