Life goes on...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

mood.moody.moodless

I'm feeling so down and moody....
partly bcos of my cranky kid who suffered gum infection since last week...
she refused to consume anything since her gums are swollen and sensitive and her swinging temperament just spoilt my holiday mood.
Not even the trip to Batam can cheer me up...
since something is still unsolved....
I was wondering if I know of the result should i be happy or sad?
what if it's not what we are thinking about and turn out to be something else?
happy that it's didn't happen???? OR sad that i'll still be on the OP table?

God help me....

Labels: ,

:

Blogger Unknown said...

babe, you alrite or not? cheer up, things will turn out for the best aite....take care.

1:58 PM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

thks babe..will only know that tmrw...

*crossing fingers*

11:41 PM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home