Life goes on...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Postdated pixs - Xmas 2006

Some pixs that I have forgotten to post, well it's better to be late than never!!
2006 has been a pretty decent year for me. I'm settling into my new job, Hub got a new job too and we have free transport from then onwards. Cool!~ My lil angel turned 2 and has been giving us a hard time with her terrible 2 symptoms. Almost driving me up to the wall with her behaviour, like a cicak sticking on e freshly painted dulux wall. Kakakaa...
I just hope that this year will be a smooth sailing year with better luck in TOTO & 4D..haha..kiddin!! Better luck with Mr Money, better body wellness with Mr Healthy & improved relationship with Mr Luv in this piggy-oink-oink year!!

Me posing by the riverbank after a rauching show at the CRAZY HORSE! Yap, the one with nekkid women!

Celebrating xmas at my sis's new dorm

My lil red nose reinDEAR


Vainy shot at office on xmas eve ~ i liked e natural backdrop!

Angela happy like siow during our gift Xchange

Christina Aguerila showing what i got for her. Shower gels! get the hint?? heeHee ;p

I also happy like siow after receiving a minisized hand condom from Christina Aguerila - safe sex lah!
psst..it's actually a hp holder lah! Watcha thinking!!!!!!!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home