Life goes on...

Monday, January 15, 2007

New step to year 2007

Some new changes of my little gal:

First she had her haircut - Kawaii~
Next she attended full day pre-nursery class at LV
Routine check at the schoolgate
First day in school with her evil twinz, Nuryn

Gosh...my little gal has grown up...
She is now already telling me about "astronaut going to the moon by rocket". I think I only learnt the word "astronaut" during my secondary school days. Geez!


:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly have a very adorable angel there!! I can't imagine life without mine anymore...

Happy New Year.

10:47 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger My whinin'z said...

thanks wei!

Happy New Year to you too!! May the New Year brings luv, prosperity and better health for u and yr son!

11:48 AM, January 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home