Life goes on...

Thursday, January 18, 2007

My new look


I had this hairstyle for 11 over years....meaning long straight hair and long fringe

Then in 2006, my sister and hub convinced to perm my locks and trim my fringe. My 2nd time trying out curly hair since 8 years back. Definitely nicer curls than last time, these days they have all kind of perm. Spiral perm, spa perm, digital perm, crystal perm...etc... Wonder they have Kotek perm?? wakkaka...

This year I decided to take the plunge and had a overall makeover of my hair. Short hair with short fringe. Surprisingly, it turned out pretty decent and I liked this new image of me. I can feel the breeze of my hair and many said that I look younger and fresher. Hehee...a haircut can actually reduces my age..at least 10 years younger??? ;p

I was inspired by her when I decided to snip off my locks..see..like mother like daughter..although we do not have the same face feature but at least the hairstyle is alike!!!




:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home