Life goes on...

Monday, November 06, 2006

t i r e d

soooooo tired...2 weeks has passed since raya and I have been to so many houses that even counting my fingers and toes are not enough.

How i yearn for a good sleep on a sunday but it's not possible..since it's another full schedule this weekend. Hub's aunty's open hse and my BIL's brother's wedding..probably going his friends' hse this sunday. @#^@#&#@!!! when will this end?? I'm afraid my frail body and brain will collapse anytime...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Anyway, plenty of love and thanks for my bud friend, Rynz for 'rescuing' me..everyone praised me for the superblicious rendang and tomato paste chicken which i cooked on Sat. I felt almost like a real chef now!! hahaha...shall order the paste from you sooN!

for now....zzzzzzzzzz...*snore* zzzzzzzzzz

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home