Life goes on...

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The complainant-baby version

My sister came to my house last night to get her regular 'dose' of medicine as she has been, unfortunately been infected with an unique strain of virus called "E I L I Y A H" and this disease is incurable. She has been diagnosed with this virus since 7 July 2004 and needs to take the medicine bi-weekly. She'll suffer relapse of anger fits and insomnia if she misses her medicine.
During her visit, my hub was telling her together with my sister's medicine, that the medicine has been sleeping alone since Friday night and has been waking up every few hours looking for us. It was during this conversation when the "medicine" spoke out loudly:
Sis: Oh..so now she has been sleeping in this room alone? She didn't cry meh?
Hub: She did lah. Every few hours ah, making us so tired.
Medicine: Complain..complain...Ayah complained....
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home