Life goes on...

Monday, October 09, 2006

*surprise* Getaway

I was whisked away to here when I met up with Hub on Sat. He was working half day and I was late as I require more time to prepare our 'princess'. He told me that he had planned this for 2 wks and is in celebration of our wedding anniversary. Awwwwww.........

Hallway to room
Our humble room for the night
(the most excited person wld be her - she's happily exploring the plc)
My fav plc in the suite
I want to bring this home!!!!
Nice thick embroidered bathroom slippers.
The first thing she noticed is the DHL hotair balloon. :)

Left view from our 16th floor balcony.


Nice entrance but a lil bit dangerous as there'r no barricades and kiddos might just dash straight to this tiny pool.


Going home - how I wish this is my permanent luvnest. sigh....

Note to hub: Hmmm...next year to Banyan Tree Phuket ok???



:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home