Life goes on...

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I HATE MARCH!!!

I am going to declare my hatred for the month of MARCH.

YES...I HATE MARCH!!!

Sorry if your birthday falls on MARCH but I simply HATE MARCH.

It's the worst month for me, besides the wonderful trip to HK in early March, the rest of the weeks are so jinxed that I can't wait for this damn month to pass. First, my 2 TVs went dead. Then 3 of us fell into the hands of Mr Flu, Sorethroat, Fever and Cough Bugs. Next, I was told that my dearest Grandma had fall on her back. As if things are not bad enough, I lost my freaking wallet yesterday!!!

We were taking our breakfast at Changi Village yesterday, I believe I dropped my wallet on the ground when I was trying to put it back into my bag and holding my lil on the stool at the same time. I didn't realise the loss until late noon when I was packing my bag at home. Arghh!!! I rushed down to the car, hoping that I might have left it in the car BUT still no trace of my maroon wallet. I was holding back my tears when I went home. My poor drowsy hubby (who just took his medicine) was awaken by my commotion and refused to drive all the way to Changi Village as he believed the wallet will be long gone by the time we go back. True but I still harbour every single hope that my wallet will still be on the dirty wet floor, waiting for me to pick up.

I cried, booohhooooo....yes I shed tears. I was the most careful person in this earth and I still can't believe that I have lost my wallet. This is the first loss in my 28 years and I was so upset by my clumsiness. Hubby was shocked when I cried and reminded me that I only lost a wallet and cash and not as if like I have lost someone dear to me. CHOY!!! CHOY!!! CHOY!!!

I regained my posture and realised what he said is true. It's fated that I have lost my wallet and I should learn a lesson to be more careful in the future. I cleaned my face and went to Seng Kang Police Station to make a loss report. I kept praying to God that a kind soul might picked up my wallet and return it, he/she can take my cash BUT please return my IC. That's the most important card and you'll never what will happen if it falls into the wrong hands. I think God must have heard my prayers when a police officer from Tampines Police Station called me up at 9pm and told me that my wallet has been handed to him by a kind soul. The moment I hanged up the line, I was saying my love and thanks to God. HENG AH!!!

Awwww......I am so happy right now though I still HATE the month of March!

:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sure! lets link!!

4:02 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home