Life goes on...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Back to work

It's has been 5 days since I came back from HK. So many photos to upload, we took around 400 over photos using Johnny's 1GB memory card. The photos are taking forever to load and I still need to convert the viewcam tape into a VCD today. Sigh!!
That's the after-holiday trauma for me. Waited so long for the day to Changi Airport and before you know it, the whole holiday is over! Damn! HK is interesting but not a place I will visit again unless I want to go to Disneyland for the second time. Food is expensive, clothing is pricey, nothing is cheap here. I rather shop in Bangkok where I can spend the same amount in HK and get double the shopping bags.
Here are some photos I took:

Hanging out at Mac Cafe before departing
Surprisingly Cathay Pacific serves better food than SQ!
a typical HK residential flat
Road Sign
Bridge linking to HK island


:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home