Life goes on...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

*Wonder Mascara*

I am a simple person, does not like something which is too complicated. That's why I do not "dress up" my lashes for work. Eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil and lipsticks are my only makeup necessities. I hate putting on mascara, not only it clumps up like a furball, you need a makeup remover (usually oil base) to get rid of the tough ink. More precious lashes dropped out from my already very-thin-lashes.
I even tried the lengthening mascara, nope, no extended or thicker lashes even after I curled it. My eyes still look the same, lashes still invisible.
UNTIL.......my sister introduced me to a made-in-Jap mascara, deja vu Fibrewig, sold only in SASA. This mascara does wonder!! Initially, I was skeptical about this new product and I do not want to throw my $24 into another useless mascara which does not work.
My sister used her Fibrewig on my lashes and immediately I could see the difference. It lengthened and thickened, and the best part?? You can just wash it off with lukewarm water!!! Hurray!! Kudos to the Jap for this innovative product, you can always trust the oriental to come up with such invention.
See this:

The "Magic" potion

Before (notice the limp and lifeless lashes??)

TADA!! My lashes came ALIVE!!

Long..lashful and Lovely...

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home