Life goes on...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The usual

Camera
Taking photo for eili is a constant challenge these days, you will have to be fast and accurate as she does not stand still and pose for your shoot. The more you ask her to face or smile at the camera, the more she will look or run away from the camera. Getting a good shoot of her smile is very rare, if does, please congrats me on the success.

Poot

I am planning to train eili on potty, but before I do this I have to give her some code words for "small and big business". Taught her "wee wee" for small business and "poo poo" for big business.

Things that are supposed to turn out right, didn’t turn out right. Now instead she will say "poot poot" and clutch her diaper meant that she is letting out some gas. When she say "yak yak" meant that she is having the big business. Gosh! So much for code words!

Superglue
Every time when hubby tries to make eili sleep, she will cry for me. Her tears will drop down like the water tap and this usually can lasts for more than 30 mins. Eventually, my heart will soften to her cries and I will go into the room to let her know I am there. When I stepped in and lie down with her, only then she will close her eyes to the dreamland. For that reason, hubby will have to put her to sleep more often so that she’s used to this arrangement and not ask for me whenever I am not around. So I can enjoy my TV shows too!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home