Life goes on...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

My man got a new TOY!

I thought my worst nightmare is over BUT NO, more nightmares to come.

1st Nightmish

When I allowed the cable man into my house last month, I know I have lost the battle. I have tried all means, be it beg or threat. I just want him to spend more with us instead of the squareish TV or PC. So, instead of getting angry with Hubby on his latest gadget, I decide to put away my resentment into contentment. I love my man but to see him throwing his money away like nobody biz pisses me off, so I shall make full use of the dial up everyday! LOL!!!

2nd Nightmish

He told he need to get his next gadget, something that he wanted to get for a long time - A Sony PSP. For the starter, PSP means PlayStation Portable. A home videogame that has been designed like a handphone without the dial. The PSP have MP3 downloadable and wireless surfing functions, how magical is that? So I reminded him that:

~To pay for our HK trip - checked
~To save some for our lil - checked
~His own saving - checked
~I can't think of any more excuses - checked

I have decided. No more stopping him in buying useless product, as I realised that I might be able to enjoy some benefit in part of the deal. WHICH MEANS .... I could use all gadgets he bought and slowly dominate it into my own collection.
Muah...hahaha...

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home