Life goes on...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cleo Bachelors..Oh*La*La

I was pretty excited when my colleague lent me her CLEO magazine, one section of the heading caught my eyes immediately : "CLEO 50 Eligible Bachelors". By the time the page end, my workdesk (other than the mag) has already been stained all over with my saliva. lol!!SOMEBODY PLEASE PASS ME A BUCKET!!!..*SLURRPPP*
This year, the boys were cuter, hunkier and cheekier. Oh la la...Obviously, some deserved to be featured and the rest, hmm.. I wonder why (are they there in the first place??), maybe they have some personal connection to the editor?? Anyway, I list out the top 11 (supposed to be only 10 but I HAVE TO add 1 more) of my favourite homeboys (in no particular order):

  1. Paul Foster, 25, business developer (No. 6) : A boy band lookalike
  2. Mohd Ghazali, 23, technican (No. 10) : His smile will melt your heart away
  3. Colby Miller, 25, MTV VJ (No. 14) : That sexy thing!!
  4. Paul Tan, 21, NS man (No. 16) : Looks like a Korean with his slit eyes
  5. Michael Leh, 25, inline skates shop owner (No. 22) : Sweetie pea with nice dimples
  6. Sam Leong, 26, entrepreneur (No. 36) : My bad boy!
  7. Derrick Loh, 23, undergraduate (No. 35) : Luv that electrifying stares
  8. Shawn Lee Miller, 26, freelance filmmaker (No. 37) : Angelic look
  9. Redzuan, 21, personal trainer (No. 43) : So boyish!
  10. David Stelzer, 21, film student (No. 44) : Jon Jonsson's successor
  11. Shawn Wee, 24, DJ (No. 45) : Luv his Cindy Crawford mole!

YAH BABY YAH!!

I want to rip off their shirts, throw a bucket of water over their muscular tone body, put some whipped cream and choc ice cream on the neverending lean abs and lick it off slowly....and pull them closely to me...which I will whisper.

.

.

.

.

"HELLO, WAKE UP AND GO BACK TO REALITY, THERE'R TONS OF CHORES TO BE DONE!" *whip sound*

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home