Life goes on...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

3 more days!!

This is the dunno-how-many-times I have retyped my entries, whenever I highlight the paragraphs, it will be deleted automatically. Arghhhh…Stupid BLOGGER!!!

Alright, I shall not let this disrupt my mood today since today is TGIF!!! Yay Yay!! AND it's 3 more days to our first trip to HK!!! Yipee!!!

Travelling is always something to look forward to, a chance for us to unwind our stress and throw our hard-earned money away. It's the packing and unpacking that puts me off, some of my friends told me that they actually enjoyed the process. Weird! Wait till they see the overflowing of clothing in the laundry basket. HAHAHA!! Packing the stuffs for my lil can be quite a task, the necessity stuffs like medicines, milk powder, bolster, bottles, thermo flask, toys, books, etc are things that I CAN'T leave out and these will take up ¾ of the luggage before any shopping has been done!!

I might have to do some last min shopping tomorrow, need to get some winter clothing for my lil. She has since grown taller and those she used last May to Perth are too short for her. SIGH!! There are ton of stuffs to buy, her milk powder, cereal etc. We are not supposed to bring in any opened milk tin overseas (smuggle of drugs) and for that, we are always left with extra milk powder including the tin at home (only consumed 1/4) when the trip ended.

I did a check on the weather this morning and it seems that the weather is colder than I expected. Ranging from 11 to 18 deg, it’s colder than Perth. Gosh!! Now, I am just hoping that the 5 days there are full of sunshine without any shower of rain.

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home