Life goes on...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My loss

I decided to visit my skin doc last week, seeing that my 'itching" condition has gotten worse. The doc have the cheek to charge me $94 for a bar of soap, creams & moisturizer?? I am your regular patient leh. Damn! i feel like smacking him with the standing lamp and my bag. But I must, my "itching" problem went off the next day, the itch has gone but the skin patch is still healing slowly. I should seen him earlier but because the stupid GP told me that the itch is caused by fungal infection which in fact is caused by an allergy reaction. I even went to him twice because the first cream doesn't work and the cream make me scratch even more. Luckily, I went to my co's GP and thus save tons of $$, maybe not tons but at least $100. *phew*

Anyway, I am suppose to join my cousin and my sister on a driving trip to Genting this weekend. Being the long weekend/holidays, all accommodations in Malaysia are fully booked (next weekend also) but my cousin managed to get rooms at First World. I was quite excited about the trip as I last went when I was only 8. Hai!...that's was 10 years ago.. hahaha..plus another 7 years lah...

My hubby is a spoiler. He didn't want to go because he's not so fond of/close to my cousins (so??) and beside his dad is in the hospital now (this I understand). So we are staying put in town this Xmas!

* MERRY XMAS !*
Psst...Do you believe in Santa?

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home