Life goes on...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

King Kong

We went to catch the movie, KING KONG, last friday since our co announced it's going to be a half day. Yippee! We are supposed to watch Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire but it has since been taken down the big screen. BOO!! Thus, the only choice is KING KONG.
The show is GREAT! It was so exhilarating that I couldn't stop commenting on the show after it ended. I was screaming from the part the dinosaurs were fleeing to the ending (usually I don't even do that if I watch horror movies). The worst is when the main character, KING KONG, was shot down after saving his couldn't-do-anything-but-crying lady (Naomi Watts) several times, I cried my eyes out even when the credits were rolled out. My eyes were red and sore that I tried to avoid eye contact and was telling my hubby to leave the cinema immediately. So Paiseh!



Peter Jackson is damn good! From the strings of blockbuster movies, The Frighteners to the Lord of the Rings, Jackson have once again proved his directing skills. He delivers the thrills, actions and tears in every movies he directed. Worth watching. Don't buy the DVD and watch at home, watch it in the cinema!! You will feel your adrenaline shooting up!

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home