Life goes on...

Friday, December 30, 2005

Countdown


Everyone is making plans to party this sat, one of the major event besides Xmas day. I am just contented to stay at home and count down the new year with my loved ones. My partying days are over, of course, I do missed the old days where we used to party almost every weekends reaching home around 4 or 5 am after supper. Waking up only in the late afternoon (sometimes evening) before heading out again. My favourite countdown parties were when we partied & danced on the streets of Orchard Road, a remake of Swing Singapore and the 98.7FM countdown party at Suntec Fountain (the roundabout road was closed too!).

Those were my days but now things are different with a family, I would rather spend sombre quality time at home rather than wasting it away.

Anyway these are my New Year resolution for 2006:

A new car
A plasma tv
A bigger paycheck & bonuses
Shopping, shopping & shopping
Strike 1st prize in Toto or 4D
Endless visit to spa & hair salon
A tummy tuck
Holidays at exotic countries


NAH.. there are better things to pray & wish for:

Cure for AIDS, diabetes & cancer
World Peace (No more terrorism & war!!)
Racial Harmony
Better feed & life in third world country (Africa etc)
No more weird epidemic outbreaks (bird flu, mad cow disease, SARS etc)
No more natural disasters (earthquakes, tsunami, flood, drought)
No more corruption (Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia etc)
No more BUSH (have enough of that pretentious liar)
No more OSAMA or AL QAEDA craps (they and bush should burn in hell)

To be able to wake up (healthy & happy) everyday with your loved ones and do the things I am able to perform are all I ask for from His Almighty. ……Amin . . .

Life is about
to be contented of what we already have

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home