Life goes on...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

I have survived!

Tomorrow is the day I will meet YOU again!
The last time I met YOU was 16 months ago..
I dread meeting YOU since I was young...
I tear everytime I meet YOU...
YOU are cold and heartless. ...
YOU don't care when I am in pain....
Yet YOU are supposely to help me but in the end YOU are hurting me instead...
Why


.

.

.


Why

.

.

.

.

Do I really need the flu jab tomorrow??
boohooo....I am a needlephobianian


PART II

I have heard so many awful stories about YOU...
That YOU treat our arm like a dartboard
That YOU can do it within seconds

.

.

.

.

The flu jab is not that bad after all, maybe after all the complaints by the staffs yesterday. All of my colleagues were saying that the doc administering the jab is rough and does not give you even 1 min to get ready for the jab. He apparently dive the needle right into your arm and shoos you away. That alone makes me shiver with F E A R..

Nevertheless, I gather all my courage and went up alone for the J just now. After registering my name, I was shown to a queue where the doc was. I was praying hard that it will not hurt..i know... i m such a missy.. but everyone will have fear of something in their life what...i hate to imagine the situation if i got so tense till the needle break or got stuck on my arm.. hahaha...so imaginative.

Before i know it, it was my turn.. arghhh... i try not to focus on jab and as accurate as it is...the doc was super duper fast.. i mean...by the time he dived in the needle, it only took 2 secs and a nurse came to put the handyplast on my arm.. and there i go..

I HAVE SURVIVED!!

Now my left arm is numbed and I felt half paralysed...can i take half day off, boss???

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home