Life goes on...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Scumbag!!

I m so friggin pissed off today cos there's an asshole who hv just stepped on my toes! He's so friggin.fuckin BASTARD! Got his contacts via Singnet advertorial. This asshole, FC, whom I am supposed to rent his car for next week holidays overturned his words and called off the deal!


I hv paid him $100 deposit last month and hv agreed via SMSes to confirm the car rental. Initially, he told me $220 for 4 days from 3-6 Nov and I informed him that I'll be collecting on the car on the eve of hari raya and he agreed. Then last few days, he msged me asking am I collecting the car on 2nd or 3rd, which I replied of course on the eve of hari raya, MORON! Last nite, he realised he calculated wrongly and told me tat e price he quoted is for 3 days and NOT 4 days. Kanninahian!! NOT again! (*see another story below) Then another msg fm him, now he said he'll charge $280 for 4 days, well price still reasonable. I called him this morn, and clarified with him the quotes. He insisted tat he's not in the wrong and i shld'nt hv taken advantage of him? DAH??? FUCK HIM! He's e one who quoted the price! I didn't point a gun on his friggin small genitals or his stupid brainless head! Wat comin next really blew my cool off. Some extracts of my conversation with asshole:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Me: But u told me is 4 days wat? U even sent me a SMS confirming e dates and price?

Asshole: Fine, then u send me the msg back lor. Anyway, if you are not happy then it's ok, I'll return yr deposit.

Me: No, i didn't say i dun wan to rent. I juz want to clarify the situation now.

Asshole: U shldn't take advantage of this price.

Me: Wat? (more and more absure words fm assholes)

Me: Ok, we dun care whose fault is it. We'll work out something which will work best for both of us ok? I juz wan to drive the car and you'll get yr $$. How bout tat?

Asshole: Huh? I dun like e way u talked, u sound as if i am very $$-minded. I am not comfortable renting the car to you. I'll return e deposit to u.

me: HUH? Wat's wrong with me talkin tat? U rent yr car out is to earn $$ if not for wat man?

Asshole: Nevermind, I wan to call off the deal!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTFH? As a businessman, he didn't honour his words. FINE! then he pushed me down with absolutely insane words that I am angry lah, blah blah blah.. My thinkin is that this man is tryin to break the deal off probably:


1) Although I have already secured booking fm him, Asshole probably struck a better/higher deal with another person
2) He forgotten about my booking and rents out to another person and try to cover his ass!


I then shoot him with an SMS that he is to return my deposit by this evening if not i'll be seekin legal advice fm my lawyers! Stupid asshole, dunno who he's dealing with!!!


OMG!!! Nothing cld calm me down! Now we are stuck without a car with only a week to hari raya...


FUCKIN BASTARD!


(*Before I was duped by another car rental bitch who told me that some1 is returnin the car now and i shld go down now to collect it. while on my way there, she called me and said that the car has been taken!)

Can't e authorities do something to curb these dishonest scumbags?

~@~ mŸ ÆxiSTeNce

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home