Life goes on...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Momenz

Y do you have to always irritate me?
Does my anger make u happy?
Cos your face shows that it seems
I have blown up now and since
Because all the anger and sadness tat is building inside me
Y cant u give me e respect I need?
All the words I have told, U say u will heed
None of the actions nor words were meet
Cos I am still hurting and breaking within me
How long more do I have to be
Before we totally cannot see
the love that we have, has been clouded by the mist
********************************************************************************

U are not the man I have used to known
By the way your affections have shown
We have gone thru a long way, luv
10 years together we have conquered
All the differences we have battled
So that we can stay together
We told everyone religion & colour will not measure
To the love we have given each other
We want to live the life we were after
But day and night we bickered
Right or wrong doesnt matter
Most important we salvage it before my love is taken
~@~ mŸ ÆxiSTeNce

:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home